Thursday 8 August 2013

Lush's Fun Red

A couple of week's ago, I went shopping for my friend's present and decided to wonder into Lush. The gift set actually kept my table smelling soooo good everytime I sat at my desk. I wanted to keep it just to make my room smell nice! haha. I was given a sample of Fun Red and was told that I could use it in my hair or on my skin and it didn't have to be in my bath either!

Image: Lush.co.uk

It smells absolutely gorgeous! It's a really nice, mandarin smell - but not overly citrus-ey. As I've said before, I don't actually like strong, citrus smells. But this is a really nice, smell. That if I walked past someone, you could probably catch a light wiff. I only used it in my hair, but I wouldn't recommend it as shampoo. I did think it made my hair look flat. So I'd probably stick to putting it in my bath, or using it in my body to give it that effect of having that really nice "wiff" when I walk around. It's so nice when I moved my hair and smelt some of it. Because it wasn't strong, it wasn't like I could grab my hair and sniff it either! (ok, now I'm just sounding weird), BUT it smells SO GOOD!

Would I purchase it? Probably not to use as a soap - but perhaps if I was having a bath. It's definitely a nice summery scent. So it would be great for you guys in the Northern Hemisphere before Summer runs out! I also read on the label in store that you could use it on your clothes - SO I might actually try that out and see how that works out for me - really loving the scent! haha.

4 comments:

  1. What a versatile product. I didn't think there would ever be a product you could not only use for your body and hair but also your clothes too. I'd love to know how it turns out :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't imagine something you would normally be able to use on your body would be able to be used on clothing too! haha I'll keep you guys posted, but using it on clothing would definitely achieve the smell I'm loving without flattening my hair!

      Delete
  2. Do you shop at Lush often? I've never been! What would you recommend to a first time customer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sidnee! Unfortunately I don't shop at Lush often, they have a wide range of different products, so it really depends if you're after something in particular. They're really well known for their bath bombs - and that was the first thing I tried. If you have baths often, or will relax with one, go check them out! They smell absolutely amazing!

      Delete