Sunday 25 August 2013

Moisture Surge Face Spray

So with the dry weather, I've been doubling on moisturisers for day time - on the days where I wake up and feel that my skin needs a pick me up. Or, when I've been exposed to a lot of heater use and my skin could really use some more hydration. I have some Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray from the pack I got in Hong Kong so I thought I'd see how that worked under my BB cream in the morning. It actually works really well. Obviously not as good as if I put on a layer of the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel, but it provides pretty good hydration - literally almost provides a layer like moisturiser would.


I am also in process of trying out another face spray - But I do think this one the better of the two. It also doesn't have a smell, and hasn't irritated my skin! For those of you going into Fall - this would be great as you move into drier seasons - even just for those pick me up days. Just spray 1-2 on your face, or spray on your hands and pat onto your face. It lasts a really long time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a nice product to be honest!! It's winter here in South Africa right now so my skin is super dry! I also have a fettish for sprays hahahah so this sounds great! Thanks for an awesome review xx

    Www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jade! Winter always dries up our skin so sprays are really good! I'm also trying out another one, but I keep coming back to this one! haha

      Delete