Saturday 21 September 2013

Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care With Eucalyptus Dandruff Shampoo

I requested a sample for this and thought it'd be great to try out since I've been loving the smooth and silky shampoo. Though I think my dandruff has been more controlled, I do still get some itch now and then so I thought, why not?

However, I don't actually think it decreased any itchiness at all. The Eucalyptus smell is nice when you open the bottle, but it doesn't stay on, which might not be a bad thing - might not want to smell like a big eucalyptus ball :p I do think my hair is less smooth in comparison to using the smooth and silky shampoo. As I was only sent the shampoo, I've been using the smooth and silky conditioner with this shampoo. I'm not sure if that may have decreased the effectiveness of the itchy scalp care shampoo, but I don't think I'll be switching - I don't have a major problem with an itchy scalp with controlled dandruff using the smooth and silky shampoo and conditioner combination and I haven't really seen benefits switching to using the Itchy scalp care shampoo at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment