Sunday 29 September 2013

Nail it!

I'm not sure how many of you may be familiar with the clothing store, Sportsgirl. A fashion store that is popular in Australia but ships worldwide. There's been a lot of promotion on their nail products lately - and so I decided to revisit one of my nail polishes I bought from them a while ago. I used guava.




I must say, I am deeply disappointed with the nail polishes and it must be why I haven't used it in a long time. Despite having a LOT of shades, After painting my nails it still leaves the tips white. It costs more than Maybelline Colour Show, which is of much better quality. The variety of colours are quite tempting though, and so if you don't mind so much, you can probably put it on for an event that night because the polish will only last a couple of days before coming off. And during which, the white tips do become more noticeable.

2 comments:

  1. This nail colour is lovely on you!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Devona! Too bad the quality wasn't great :(

      Delete