Saturday 14 September 2013

Seacret Body Lotion

I purchased this product a long time ago - and it's probably a bit pricier than what I'd normally pay for a body lotion. The dead sea has many great benefits and I couldn't help but buy something to try it out. It not only has great benefits for only for your skin, but even for osteoarthritis! So since I can't travel that far, some skin care products will have to do.

I saw a sale on this product online and thought I'd try this out. I used it at home a couple of times, and didn't think much of the cream, because of the smell - honestly thought it smelt like a lighter version of hair removal cream haha. (yes, I'm not gonna lie) Wasn't too fond of the smell. So it was banished to the lotion/cream that I would take out if I went on holidays/stayed out for the night because it was smaller and I wouldn't have to bother repacking my lotion into smaller containers.



Because often those were small trips, I knew it worked as a lotion, but didn't think much of it. Recently, having used up my hand cream at my table. And having gone through Winter - with VERY dry hands. I've just been trying to find something else to use. I do have a hand cream, but I picked this up the other day on my table, and used it as my hand cream. It actually works VERY well as a hand cream - which I must say, MOST body lotions DO NOT. In fact, I have not found another body lotion that does. If I use a body lotion as a hand cream at night, I'll wake up in the morning and my hands are VERY dry and itchy. This one, keeps it moisturised, an it might be a little dry, need a bit of replenishing in the morning.

It claims to "replenish the skin's hydration to it's optimum level and leave the skin relaxed, supple, silky soft and radiant all day" I cannot agree more. Although I must say I'm not too sure about the radiant part. Hydrated, supple and silky soft, definitely!

So I've looked online and the scent I purchased (Vanilla Coconut) is no longer available - which is probably better! Their new scents definitely sound nicer! And it's been so long since I purchased, that they've also changed the packaging! Sorry! :( But I'll link you to their body lotions here. $30 for 200mL or 6.8oz. A bit pricy perhaps, but it is quite good. If you ever see it on special, snap it up! To those in Australia, I actually saw it on Catchoftheday for $10 I think? I can't remember the exact price, but I thought it was a good deal and purchased it. For those overseas, if you have similar discount sites, see if you can keep your eye out! Maybe back then they were getting rid of stock due to the change in packaging? And now, the scent isn't really bothering me, becuase I think the benefits is outweighing it, or maybe I'm just used to it haha. It's definitely a more watered down version of hair removal cream though.. Oh well, at least there's new scents now!

No comments:

Post a Comment