Friday 24 January 2014

Morning Rush

Overslept? Running late for work?

Today, I came home from work (nothing on but BB cream) and realised I really needed put on some make up before I headed out. Yeah, I was looking pretty scary. But I only had 5-10 minutes, JUST a bit more time than this morning. So, I thought I'd see what I could pick up and do before I ran for the train.


It actually worked really well, my make up-less work mornings, when I snooze too much may finally be saved!

In order of use:

 1.  Missha M Perfect Cover B.B. Cream SPF 42 PA+++ 21 Light Beige, 1.69oz, 50ml - for face and neck
 2. Lancome Concealer Correcteur in Beige Clair 02 - under eyes and spots
 3.SHU UEMURA Shu Uemura Liquid Eye Liner Pen Black - eyes
 4. Lancome Powder Blusher Rose Sable 02 - cheeks
 5. Eye lash curler
 6.Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.25 Fluid Ounce

I will admit I didn't reapply the BB cream as I already had it on when I dashed out the door this morning, so I went straight to the Lancome concealer. So from steps 2-6, it took me about 5 minutes, I promise!
I don't imagine applying BB cream with fingers will be that much longer and concealer, depending how much and where you're concealer will alter your time.

Despite the rush, I still had time to fix my eyeliner quickly before I dashed out the door. But, you will notice in the list, I didn't use any lip colour. I always have a lip balm in my bag and today it was Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry Flavour.




So I just picked up my bag and applied this on my way. Unfortunately this doesn't have any colour, but it does give a nice, soft finish to my lips - which I thought, was better than nothing in my rush!

But to complete this look, I'd recommend a lip stain, or a lip butter. I should probably make sure my bags all have a lip butter instead! This is also something you can grab and apply on your way out!

2 comments:

  1. I love the falsies!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the falsies work very well for immediate results! :)
      will do, thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete